How to connect Box integration?
- Head to the “Settings” page.
- Navigate to the “Apps” tab.
- Locate the Box card under the “File Sharing” category, by either scrolling a bit till the file sharing category or simply searching for Box in the search bar.
- Click “Connect.”
You'll then be requested by Box to sign in and authorize adam.ai to have access to your Box account. It'll soon redirect back to the apps tab in adam.ai and you'll find that Box is now successfully connected.
How to import files from Box to your meetings on adam.ai?
Importing files from Box to adam.ai can be done system-wide:
- From adam.ai's meeting room files tile
- From the "Files" page
- From actions quick view "Files" section
Basically, from any upload file button found on adam.ai, you can import files from Box.
Here is how your files would look like on the files page. You can also directly upload files from Box by clicking on "Upload file."