How to connect Google Drive integration?
- Head to the “Settings” page.
- Navigate to the “Apps” tab.
- Locate the Google Drive card under the “File Sharing” category, by either scrolling a bit till the file sharing category or simply searching for Google Drive in the search bar.
- Click “Connect.”
You'll then be requested by Google Drive to sign in and authorize adam.ai to have access to your Google Drive account. It'll soon redirect back to the apps tab in adam.ai and you'll find that Google Drive is now successfully connected.
How to import files from Google Drive to your meetings on adam.ai?
Importing files from your Google Drive to adam.ai can be done system-wide:
- From adam.ai's meeting room files tile
- From the "Files" page
- From actions quick view "Files" section
Basically, from any upload file button, you can import files from Google Drive.
Find all your attached files during meetings on your files page or directly import files from "Upload File" and choose Google Drive.