adam.ai is an all-in-one solution for meeting management that handles the entire meeting lifecycle. It easily and intelligently captures and retrieves information, transforming your meeting content into enterprise knowledge assets.
Whether you’re part of a small startup or large enterprise, a project manager supervising multiple teams and projects, or a senior executive managing an entire business or enterprise, adam.ai is built to help everyone achieve their goals more effectively. Below you'll find the product overview to get you started in using adam.ai.
From the Meetplace page, with just a look you will see an overview of what's happening across your meetplace as your upcoming meetings, due actions, and pending decisions.
Select your project to have a quick view of its insights as:
- All scheduled and finished meetings.
- All active, completed, and overdue actions.
- All in vote agreed and disagreed decisions.
You'll also find all your weekly updates in details as
- All current running and upcoming meetings with the ability to directly join meetings.
- All your actions due or overdue this week or directly mark them as completed
- All pending minutes approval where you can directly agree or disagree on minutes.
- Directly set minutes as approved (if you are the meeting coordinator).
- Directly access your meetings from here to view their details
Note: Meetplace dashboard is available on the pro and enterprise plans
Projects are where meetings are grouped together. Every project has periodic meetings where managers, members, and stakeholders get together to discuss the project's goals, assigned actions, and progress.
From the projects page, view all projects related to each user to manage projects, add or remove members from projects, and search and filter projects.
View your project’s meetings, actions, notes, decisions & files all in one place. Every project has a dedicated dashboard and timeline so you can see it all together, along with visual insights for all your scheduled or finished meetings, actions, and decisions taken. This helps you keep track of your project's overall performance and progress.
Get a bird’s eye view of all the meetings happening across all teams and quickly schedule, view, or edit any of their details.
- View meetings by day, week, month, or altogether
- Schedule or create quick meetings
- Quickly view & edit objective, agenda & attendees
- Send invitations and send agenda beforehand
- Cancel meetings without losing data
- Search and filter meetings
- View, share & download minutes of the meeting (MOM)
- View running meetings in real-time
adam.ai’s core is the meeting room, where every meeting lives, and its information stored in seven meeting tiles. Whether it be meeting agenda to keep you focused, notes you want to privately jot down, files you want to be uploaded that are relevant to that meeting, meeting's attendance with a visual seating arrangement, decisions collectively agreed upon, actions to stay clear of deadlines, or audio recordings for video conferencing tools.
From the actions page, view all assigned action items, which can quickly be exported as a CSV file. Users can view their active and completed actions, as well as:
- Edit action description
- Set assignee, due date & severity
- Add checklist items
- Create public or private actions
- Add related notes and files
- Comment on actions as threads
- Search & filter actions
- Share and sync actions to your projects on Asana or to your boards on Trello
Files page enables users to view and manage all files they uploaded to the meetplace. You can upload files directly from the (upload file) button. The uploaded files take from your storage, which is 1GB per member in a meetplace. Users can:
- Upload files from the computer
- Import files from Google Drive & Dropbox
- View and download files
- Upload and delete files
- Search & filter files
From the user's page, you can view all members and contacts of the meetplace. You can also select some members to have a quick meeting with.
adam.ai provides a Billing page to manage your subscription plan. There are three subscription plans you can choose from on adam.ai:
- Free plan: if your team is up to 5 members you can enjoy a free plan subscription to adam.ai with 5GB of meetplace storage.
- Pro plan: costs $9.99 per user per month when billed monthly, and $4.99 per member per month when billed annually. You can always change the number of members.
- Enterprise plan: if your organization is more than 200 users and looking for more advanced customization we recommend that you directly contact us.
From Settings, you can edit your meetplace, account, members, notifications, and apps settings.
First: Meetplace Settings
As a meetplace owner you can:
- Edit meetplace name and URL, upload photo or delete meetplace.
- Customize your meetplace by adding your brand's primary and secondary colors. (Available only on the Pro subscription plan)
Note: Deleting a meetplace can not be undone. All projects, meetings, actions, and files will be irredeemable. Please contact us if you want to export all your meetplace data before deleting it permanently from our system.
Second: Account Settings
From account settings, you can edit your account personal information like name, job title, department, email, choose when the week starts, time zone, and change your password.
adam.ai is available in many languages as
- Arabic (available on Enterprise plan)
You can also deactivate your account from account settings, where your account can not be deleted but you can deactivate it anytime.
Note: Deactivating your account means losing access to your meetplace, projects, meetings, files.. etc. If permitted, delete the content you'd like to remove before deactivating your account. You can reactivate your account by contacting the admin or owner of the meetplace. If you are a meetplace owner, you will need to transfer your meetplace ownership first to another active member before deactivating your account.
Third: Users Settings
As meetplace owner or admin you can:
- Invite your teammates as users to join the meetplace
- Search and view all your meetplace users by status (active, pending, or deactivated), and sort users by date added.
- Transfer meetplace ownership to another user, deactivate or promote any user as admin.
- Export meetplace user's info. as .CSV file.
Fourth: Notifications Settings
Notifications help you stay up-to-date on all your projects and meeting updates and invitations from adam.ai. Adjust when you want to receive email or web notifications from here.
Fifth: Apps Settings
You can search and manage all integrations with adam.ai from here, directly connect/disconnect any app you want to connect to. To find more help on integrations click here.