Scheduling meetings on adam.ai is super quick and easy. There are several ways where you can schedule or create quick meetings over the app.
Find the below steps to get started:
From meetings, select create meeting or quick meeting, either the one on the top right corner or the one right at the center of the page.
Step 1: Add meeting details
Start adding your meeting details, like title, location, project, date, and time. Choose your preferred video conferencing tool by directly connecting to other apps like Zoom, Webex, Google Meet, and Teams.
Add meeting agenda in advance, press enter to separate between each agenda item. Select Next to continue.
Note: By default, meetings are only visible to the invited members. Manage meetings privacy by selecting the make public icon to make it visible to all project attendees.
Step 2: Invite attendees and guests
Search and add meeting attendees and/or guests. You can also choose your members role during the meeting by simply hovering over them and checking the dropdown menu to set any member as a coordinator, viewer, or remove them.
Here's how your attendees will receive meeting invitations:
Note: The Zoom meeting link will automatically be attached to email invitations sent to your meeting attendees and clients.
Need a quick summary of the meeting user roles? Read below the following:
- Creator: by default is the meeting coordinator and can update a meeting’s details, attendees, and or delete it. He can also transfer the role of the coordinator to another member in the meeting.
- Coordinator: is the only user responsible for managing the meeting minutes through public tiles, and can also update meeting details.
- Member: has access to view all the meeting’s public tiles, can suggest agenda items, vote on proposed decisions, and use some tiles privately (notes, files, and actions).
- Viewer: can only view a meeting’s public tiles and chat with meeting attendees via private messages.
- Guest: receives only an invitation email to be invited to the meeting but so far has no access to view the meeting on the system.
How to view your meetings?
Your meetings have different views;
- "Upcoming" views all currently running and scheduled meetings, classified as today, yesterday, and this week.
- "Past" views all finished meetings and all meetings that were scheduled and their time has passed.
- "All" views all meetings classified as tomorrow, today, and yesterday.
Select any meeting to have a quick view of it's details, select the more options icon to send invites, duplicate meeting, or delete the meeting.
How to create quick meetings?
From the top right side of the app, you can select the (+) icon to create meetings without the need to go to its corresponding page.
Note: if you are the meetplace owner, you will find another extra option 'Add member' in this dropdown list. This view is strictly for regular members.
You can also create meetings simply by just selecting the attendees. From members, select meeting members and start a quick meeting from the top right and a new quick meeting will be created.
Note: Your quick meetings will be created without associating it with a specific project. We recommend that you edit your quick meetings later by adding them to projects for better insights.
How to search for meetings?
Select the filtration icon found on top of your meetings, and search for any meeting by meeting title, creator, coordinator, members, status,..etc.