Scheduling meetings on adam.ai is super quick and easy. There are several ways where you can schedule or create quick meetings over the app.
Find the below steps to get started:
From meetings, select create meeting or quick meeting, either the one on the top right corner, or the one right at the center of the page.
Step 1: Create meeting
Start adding your meeting's basic info, as title, location, project, date and time, and meeting objective. You can also choose a video conferencing tool by installing the app. Select Next to continue.
Step 2: Invite attendees
Select meeting members, you can also search by project. Delete any selected member from the delete icon if needed. Select Next to continue.
Note: Meetings are only visible to the invited members
Step 3: Invite meeting guests
On the last step of creating your meeting, you can invite meeting guests, and set your members role during the meeting by simply checking the dropdown menu to set any member as a coordinator, viewer or remove them.
Once you select the meeting attendees, you can send them an email invitation to the meeting.
Need a quick summary for the meeting user roles? Read below:
- Creator: by default is the meeting coordinator and can update a meeting’s details, attendees, and or delete it. He can also transfer the role of the coordinator to another member in the meeting..
- Coordinator: is the only user responsible for managing the meeting minutes through public tiles, and can also update meeting details.
- Member: has access to view all the meeting’s public tiles, can suggest agenda items, vote on proposed decisions and use some tiles privately (notes, files and actions).
- Viewer: can only view a meeting’s public tiles and chat with meeting attendees via private messages.
- Guest: receives only an invitation email to be invited to the meeting but so far has no access to view the meeting on the system.
How to create quick meetings?
From the top right side of the app, you can select the (+) icon to create meetings without the need to go to its corresponding page.
Note: You can create quick meetings anytime without associating it with a specific project. However, we recommend that you organize your meetings by adding them to projects for better insights.
Note: if you are the meetplace owner, you will find another extra option 'Add member' in this dropdown list. This view is strictly for regular members.
You can also create meetings simply by just selecting the attendees. From members, select meeting members and start a quick meeting from the top right and a new quick meeting will be created.
Note: you can edit quick meetings later by editing its details or adding it to specific projects anytime.
How to duplicate meetings?
From your meetings, select the meeting you'd like to duplicate, click on the more options icon and select duplicate meeting, you'll then be presented with a confirmation message, click confirm.
Note: Any attendee can duplicate a meeting, which they'll then be the coordinator of by default.
Duplicating a meeting will create a new meeting with the same agenda, notes and attendees of the original meeting.
How to search for meetings?
From meetings, you can view all your created meetings filtered by today, this week, this month, or all meetings.
Search any meeting by meeting title, creator, coordinator, members, status,..etc.