How to connect Active Directory (AD) integration?
After you successfully signed up for adam.ai either from adam.ai/signup page or from Microsoft marketplace you can start connecting the AD integration.
Head to settings, then into apps, locate the AD card under the Single sign-on category and click connect.
Note: This integration is only available on the enterprise plan and only meetplace owners and admins can view and connect AD integration.
You'll then be prompted to add your AD credentials as application ID, tenant ID, and client secret.
Follow the below steps to get your AD credentials:
- Sign in to the Azure portal, head to 'App Registrations', and then select 'New Registration'
- Add Application’s Name, Select the Supported Type and add the following link to the Redirect URL 'https://app.adam.ai/api/Integrations/ActiveDirectoryCallback'
- Head to API permissions on the left side menu and click on 'Add a permission'.
- Select 'Microsoft Graph', then 'Application permissions' and search for 'User.Read.All' and grant permission, then click on the 'Add Permission' icon.
- Now grant access for the added permission to make sure it's able to read users profile data.
- Go to Overview on the left side menu and copy the Application ID and Tenant ID.
- Click on Certificates & secret on the left side menu and click on 'New Client Secret'.
- Write down the description you desire and set the expiration date you want.
Note: If you set the expiration date to 1 year, remember to regenerate a key after 1 year and reupdate the secret back in adam.ai. However, it's recommended to set it to Never.
- Now copy the value and write it back on the secret space on adam.ai.
Note: The value will disappear once you leave the page.
After you successfully added the application ID, tenant ID, and client secret. Click connect, and you'll find that AD is now successfully connected.
How to manage members using Active Directory integration?
You can add members from the quick add (+) icon on top of the app and select add new members via AD, or from members, click on the add member icon and choose 'Add member via AD' like the below image.
Then you'll be prompted with this window to add the members imported from Active Directory as you wish.
Note: you can search attendees by name or email, or you can select all members to add, noting that you do not exceed your current meetplace subscription plan.
How to disconnect Active Directory integration?
Don't want Active Directory connected on adam.ai anymore? Head to settings then apps, locate the Active Directory card under the 'Single Sign-on' category, then click disconnect.