Microsoft Exchange and adam.ai integration
The Microsoft Exchange integration is available for the Enterprise plan only.
How to Connect Microsoft Exchange to Your adam.ai Account
- Click on the Settings icon on the side menu on the bottom left.
- Click on the "Calendar" tab on top, then choose the "Microsoft Exchange" card, and click "Next."
- Enter your Microsoft Exchange email address and password, and then click "Connect."
- If your Microsoft Exchange account can't connect automatically to adam.ai, you'll be asked to enter extra information like your Exchange Server, Domain, and Username.
- Once your Microsoft Exchange account is connected, choose which calendars you want to sync with your adam.ai account, and then click "Accept and connect."
- You can change your settings at any time by clicking "Refresh list" and then "Save changes."
- Alternatively, you can connect your Microsoft Exchange calendar when creating or editing a meeting.
- If you haven't connected any calendars yet to your adam.ai account, you can also connect your Microsoft Exchange calendar from the "Booking" tab.
- After choosing the "Microsoft Exchange" card and entering your account details, set up your booking profile, and then click "Next."