Table of Content
How to Create an Account on adam.ai
- Go to platform.adam.ai.
- Sign up using your Google, Microsoft, or Apple account.
- Alternatively, sign up with your email address: fill in your first and last name, email, and password.
- Check your email to confirm the sign-up process.
Tip: When you create an account on adam.ai, you own a "meetplace" where you can invite people to be a part of it. Learn more about what a meetplace is and the roles and permissions users have in a meetplace.
How to Manage Your Account Settings
- Click on the gear symbol on the side menu on the left to open "Settings."
- Navigate to the "Account" tab to edit your personal info and upload your photo.
- Proceed to the "Display" tab to set a time zone, time format, and the first day of the week.
- Head to the "Notifications" tab to configure your email notifications preferences.
- Go to the "Calendar" tab to connect your calendar to sync all your scheduled meetings in adam.ai.
- Lastly, visit the "Booking" tab to create booking pages with links you can share to allow people to book meetings with you according to your availability.